Could be Located in Billings, Hardin, Miles City, Lewistown and/or Chinook, Montana
The Senior Operations Director provides leadership, direction, and ongoing management of all aspects of the assigned Site(s). This position has responsibility for the clinical sites’ financial and operational performance and is accountable to communicate and implement BVHC’s strategic initiatives and to meet the goals in ways that ensure our clinical environments are safe, effective, and high performing. The Senior Operations Director interfaces with the Optimal Performance Team to optimize the patient experience by utilizing data, analyzing processes and systems that improve patient health outcomes and increase the efficiency and capacity of the Site(s). This position collaborates with clinical leaders to ensure services are provided utilizing holistic, team based, patient-centered, integrated care practices that ensure patient needs are addressed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
1. Provide leadership, guidance, and direction to Site Directors; coach, mentor and develop Site Directors’ capacity to effectively manage all aspects of the clinical practice.
2. Collaborate with clinical directors to develop operational objectives that align with BVHC’s strategic plan, ensure effective implementation, and continuously monitor and evaluate effectiveness.
3. Collaborate with clinical directors and SIG to optimize workflows, operational processes, and overall functioning of the clinical sites.
4. Provide guidance and oversee the implementation of new programming related to improved clinical care and enhanced health outcomes.
5. Collaborate with other department leaders and direct the creation, implementation, and evaluation of clinic support systems and procedures.
6. Establish, administer, and maintain nonclinical and clinical (nursing/medical assistant) policies and procedures that encompass all aspects of the department to ensure efficient and effective site operations.
7. Work collaboratively with clinical leaders and the health information technology staff in monitoring the clinical performance of the EHR.
8. Work collaboratively with the Site Directors and the Controller to prepare annual department budgets and ensures resources are allocated to carry out activities of the department.
9. Review, analyze, and evaluate monthly financial and statistical information and productivity reports with Site Directors and ensure necessary adjustments are executed to stay within budget parameters and to meet performance goals.
10. Remain informed of current CLIA requirements, ensure all clinics are compliant, maintain current CLIA Waivers and provide training as needed.
11. Ensure compliance with state and federal laws and regulatory requirements applicable to the clinical setting such as VFC program, HRSA Compliance Manual, HIPAA, safety/risk management, emergency preparedness, standards of care, OSHA, infection control standards and scope of clinical practice.
12. Regularly review and adhere to all BVHC Policies and Procedures.
13. Participate in performance optimization and risk management activities as required.
14. Cooperate and abide by all elements of BVHC’s Compliance Program.
15. Provide exceptional customer service and model the mission of BVHC when interacting with internal and external stakeholders, promoting a positive image for the health center.
16. Other duties may be assigned as required or needed with or without prior notification.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
▪ Bachelor’s in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, Nursing or health care related field.
▪ Valid driver’s license
▪ Clinical license
▪ Minimum three (3) years of management experience in a clinical, primary care or other health- related setting
▪ Minimum five (5) years of management experience in a clinical, primary care or other health- related setting
▪ Direct experience working in a Community Health Center and/or working with the underserved population
Your application was submitted successfully.